Next update is up! Links new links are below:
1. The tool tips on the perspective side sill have the grid messages on them.
Update log is after the controls.
The controls are:
Left and right arrow keys: Mirror the image horizontally.
Up and Down arrow keys: Flipped the image vertically.
Right mouse button rotates the image 45 degrees.
Just click and drag around the screen to move the image.
Press Enter to redraw the grids.
Middle mouse button resets everything.
Click on the mini map to zoom around.
The is a slider for the X and Y grid opacity and a zooming slider right under the upload button.
Press "ESC" to save out a screen shot of your image with the grid applied to it.
Thanks for the feedback! After I add nicer features and make it look a little nicer I'm going to upload this itch.io under the "tools" section. I'm possibly this would really come in handy.
1. General Stability Updates.
2. Added a "Perspective" Mode"
1. You can now rotate the angles of the X and Y grid lines to create an isometric style grid.
2. Small recalculation on the grid creation formula. It should create them a bit faster now.
1. To switch the Perspective mode, select it from the drop down menu on the left and set how many vanishing points you wish to have.
The next update will allow you to import 3D models. Also I will be working on the menus to be more user friendly. Next update will also but on Itch.io for easier distribution.
1. Fixed the "bunching up" issue with the UI after resizing the layout.
2. Cleaned up the programming and removed many redundant things so it is far more faster and stable to use.
1. Replaced the current UI with a far lighterweight version that is also easier on the eyes.
2. The "Resize to Fit" button now works as intended.
1. You now have the option to pick between solid or dotted lines.
2. Whenever you mouse over a grid line they will now highlight and inform you where on the grid you are currently are on.
1. Frame rate and stability improvements.
1. Updated the interface to accommodate more controls better.
KNOWN ISSUE: Resetting on top of the menus might cause the menus to "bunch up". If that happens just press reset again and it'll fix itself.
2. Default resolution is now set to 1280:720
1. Recalculated how they grids generate so it takes up a lot less memory to do so if you are doing it on a large resolution and/or many lines.
2. You can now set the grid line size.
Screen Resolution Controls:
1. You can now set the project area to what ever size you want. The minimum is 480:480 and I've been testing it at 1920:1080 but you can go as high as you want.
File saving settings
1. You can now set the file type and quality percentage of the files to be saved out. The default is set to jpeg at 100%.
Background Color Options:
1. You can now set the color of the background.
I plan on adding more grid doodads and other art helper tools. Remember to let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks again!
1. Implemented my GUI engine into the program so I now have a tool of more tolls to work with and it temporally is going to inflate the file size until I "shave it" down for I do or do not need.
1. As mentioned above I input my GUI engine to help me out and I was able to add more helpful doodads.
2. X, Y, and Image controls Now each have their own section with helpful pop ups.
3. All settings can be adjust by arrows keys and/or the mouse wheel if desired.
4. General stability and framerate improvements.
1. Grids will no longer cover up the interface or minimap
2. Grid controls will set themselves to 1 or not populate at all if you try to divide by zero and shame on you for trying.
1. The mini map scrolling has been recalculated and is now more accurate.
1. Maximum zoom out is now 0.01.
2. Rate of scaling has been adjusted from 0.001 a step to 0.01.
I plan on implementing in the next update:
1. Image quality and file type save settings
2. Screen size control settings.
3. Different types of grids line styles.
4. Adjusting the gird coloring calculations to be more accurate.
Thanks again and please continue with the feedback.
I need to make the GUI disappear on saving, give me a few minutes to fix and reexport.
Ok, problem solved and the HTML5 version is up. Give like 5 more minutes before trying to DL the NODE.js version as it is still uploading.